“What your store has been missing until now”
What is Fashion Jungle App?
Do you want to increase your visibility and productivity by reaching more local and international customers?
Are you interested in having a premier spot on the local shopping scene?
Our mission is to connect local stores and fashion experts with international travelers and residents through a mobile app that assists customers with researching a specific item until the final purchase.
Fashion Jungle has an innovative interactive map with special filters (i.e. style, keywords, gender, product and price). This helps customers find stores that sell the items that interest them.
New York City is one of the most visited cities within the United States, it is regarded as the premier fashion capital of the world. Fashion Jungle brings local shop owners and artisans within New York City to the forefront of shopper’s minds.
Below you’ll find some numbers showcasing the viability of tourism and shopping:
• Total visitor spending from New York City tourism in 2015: $42.2 billion (Source: NYC Company)
• Total visitors to NYC 2015: 59.7 M • Domestic 45M • International 12.7 M
• 78% of consumers turn to review sites to find a local business. Source: Nielsen, 2014
Regular Account Benefits:
Retail locations that are listed within Fashion Jungle are already subscribed to our free regular account. This includes basic store information such as:
• Business name, address, website and
• One window picture (typically the store front)
• A brief description like a limited list of brands and
Premium Account Benefits:
Retail stores that sign up for a Premium account engage with Fashion users:
• Products highlights, inside and outside pictures of the store, updated and exclusive
information to draw users to your store.
• Unlimited use of keywords helps clients
narrow down their search for something in
• A special owner’s interview featured on our online magazine “The Fashion Jungle Mag”
• The ability to advertise special offers, promotions and sales to attract Fashion Jungle users.